Achari Paneer Masala
- 500 gms paneer
- 1 cup curd
- 3 tbsp Zaiqa Achari Nazakat Masala
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
Marinate the paneer cubes, sauté for few minutes in oil and keep aside.
- 1 cup tomato paste
- ½ cup onion paste
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 4 big green chillies (optional and deseeded) *
- 3 tbsp oil / butter
- In a pan, add oil fry onion paste for a few minutes. Add tomatoes paste and Zaiqa Achari Nazakat Masala.
- Cook till oil separates and add the sautéed paneer and chillies.
- Add a little water and cook on low flame for 5-7 mins. Finally add tadka** and serve with naan/roti.
* Suggestion – deseed the big green chillies and stuff with a mixture of 1-2 tsp Zaiqa Achari Masala and 1 tsp lemon juice.
** Tadka – splutter some mustard seeds, whole red chillies, curry leaves and add to the gravy towards the end.