Chicken Al Faham
Variations – paneer / prawns /fish
- 500 gms boneless chicken breast pcs / paneer cubes
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2-3 tsp Zaiqa Al-Faham Masala
- 1/2 tsp salt (check and add according to taste)
- Slit two chicken breasts as book; hammer with meat tenderizer (flatten). Alternatively, you can also marinate full thigh pcs of chicken.
- Marinate with 1cup curd, salt, 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste and 2-3 tsp of Zaiqa Al- Faham Masala. Marinate for 4 hours.
- BBQ over coal, basting with oil or butter in between till done (about 12 mins).
- Alternatively, grill in a grill pan with 2-3 tsp butter for 12- 15 mins.
Al Faham Curry Dip – Optional
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small green chilly (finely chopped)
- 1 large tomato (cut in half and grated)
- 2 sprigs of coriander, finely chopped
- Chat masala
- 1/2 tsp Zaiqa Al Faham Masala
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sugar to taste
- 2 sprigs of coriander
- Blend all the ingredients (except butter, chaat masala and sugar) to a coarse paste.
- Heat butter, gently (do not burn) and add to ground paste along with black pepper pwd and Zaiqa Al Faham Masala. Add chat masala and a little sugar to balance the flavours.