- 500 gms mutton pcs
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste (30 gms)
- 100 gms curd (1 cup)
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tbsp Zaiqa Bhuna Gosht Masala
- 2-3 onions (sliced)
- 4 tbsp ghee or oil
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 tomato
- Curry leaves (few sprigs) optional
- Marinate mutton with 1 tsp Zaiqa Bhuna Gosht Masala, curd, ginger garlic paste and salt for 30 mins.
- Pressure cook with little water till almost done (approx. one whistle and simmer for 7 mins). For chicken and vegetables, no pressure-cooking is required.
- In an another pan, add 4 tbsp ghee, few curry leaves and sliced onion; fry for about 6-7 mins till lightly golden. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add cooked mutton pcs and salt to taste. Add 1 tbsp of Zaiqa Bhuna Gosht Masala and fry on sim for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, grind the tomatoes, add to the simmering gravy.
- Sauté on slow flame for 10 mins or till done. Add the chopped coriander leaves before serving.