- 1 kg chicken cut into 10-12 pcs
- 4 tbsp Zaiqa Chicken 65 Masala
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
For a crispy coating, add 4 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp rice flour, 1 tbsp maida & 1 egg
- Marinate 1 kg chicken pieces with 4 tbsp Zaiqa Chicken 65 Masala, 1 cup curd, 2 tsp lemon juice, salt to taste and 2-3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste for 4 hours.
- For a crispy coating, add 4 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp maida and 1 egg to the marinade before frying.
- Deep fry, serve hot.
- Marinate with basic marinade (except the ingredients for crispy coating).
- Add 2-3 tbsp oil and grill in OTG or pan grill for 20 – 25 mins.
- Temper with curry leaves and green chillies.
- For Prawns 65 avoid the curd and follow same procedure.
- Potatoes – parboil potatoes, marinate with Zaiqa Chicken 65 masala, a little curd, lemon juice and salt, and deep fry. Finally, temper with curry leaves and green chillies.
- Paneer – marinate paneer with Zaiqa Chicken 65 Masala, corn flour, lemon juice, cornmeal (besan) and salt to taste. Deep fry or grill in OTG for 10 mins.