- 5 tbsp Ghee / Oil
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 6-7 green chillies (slit)
- 3 onions sliced
- 500 gms Chicken
- Salt to taste
- 200 gms curd
- 2 tbsp Zaiqa Shahi Pulao Masala
- 2 cups Basmati Rice (soaked)
- Saffron dissolved in milk (optional)
- In a Pan, heat ghee fry onion slices till golden. Add ginger garlic paste fry well. Add green chilies & Chicken pcs sauté well
- Add Salt, Zaiqa Shahi Pulao Masala, curd sauté for 3-4 mins. Add water as required approx 3 cups, cover and cook on low heat until chicken is tender (about 1 cup of stock should remain in the pot).
- In the Vessel with gravy, add hot water approx 3 cups (stock will be approx 1 cup). Add soaked rice, salt to taste. Cover and cook on sim till Rice is completely cooked approx 7-8 mins on sim flame.
(Sprinkle food color or saffron dissolved in milk if desired)
For Veg Pulao : Add mix vegs chopped instead of chicken
For Meat: Add step 2, add 3 cups water and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles. Cool and follow recipe.