Chicken Yakhni Pulao
- 500 gms Chicken
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 4 green chillies (ground)
- 1 grated onion
- 200 gms Curd (yogurt)
- 2 potatoes (par boiled & optional)
- 2 cups milk
- 3-4 tbsp ghee
- Salt to taste
- 3 tsp Zaiqa Yakhni masala
- For Garnish – fried onions and fried cashews
- 500 gms Basmati Rice (soaked)
- Marinate Chicken with ginger, garlic and green chilli paste, salt to taste along with grated onion and 1 tsp Zaiqa Yakhni Masala for 2 hours.
- Heat ghee, sauté green chillies, ginger garlic paste. Add marinated chicken, potatoes and add 1 tsp Zaiqa Yakhni Masala. Saute for 5-7 mins add Milk, simmer for 7 mins.
- In the Vessel with gravy, add hot water approx 3 cups (stock will be approx 1 cup). Add soaked rice. Cover and cook on sim till Rice is completely cooked approx 10 mins mins on sim flame. Garnish and serve hot.
Yakhni /Gravy – It can served as gravy following till step 2.