- 1 lamb trotters / 4 paya
- ½ cup oil
- 4 medium onions (chopped)
- 3 medium tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp of equal quantities of ginger, garlic & paste of 4 green chillies
- 1½ tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp Zaiqa Dilli Paya Masala
- Water – 10 cups.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add chopped onions and fry till golden brown. Add the ginger, garlic & green chillies paste and sauté well for 2-3 mins.
- Add tomatoes and fry for 5 mins. Add mutton trotters, salt and Zaiqa Dilli Paya Masala and water.
- Add the paya (trotters) and pressure cook for about 5-6 whistles; simmer for 30 mins.
- Garnish with coriander, mint, green chilli and a dash of Zaiqa Shahi Garam Masala.