- 4 eggs (boiled, peeled and sliced into half)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Zaiqa Egg Masala
- 1/4 cup fried onions
- 2 tbsps coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Fry sliced eggs with little ghee until crisp and golden.
- Heat oil and fry finely chopped onions till golden brown; add chopped green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add tomato purée and sauté; add Zaiqa Egg Masala and simmer till oil separates.
- Add the eggs and half of the fried onions and cook the gravy over low flame for 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Finally, add the chopped coriander leaves and the rest of the fried onions and simmer for a minute. Serve hot.