- ½ kg chicken pieces
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 3 onions (sliced)
- 3 medium tomatoes (pureed)
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Zaiqa Murg Chole Masala
- 200 gms Chole / Channa (soaked and boiled)
- Salt to taste
- Heat ghee, add onions and fry till golden brown; add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2-3 mins.
- Add chicken pieces and fry for 5-7 mins, then add tomato puree and salt to taste; fry till oil separates. Add Zaiqa Murg Chole Masala and sauté well.
- Add boiled chole and fry. Add 1 cup of water and simmer the gravy for 10 mins.
- When done, sprinkle chopped coriander, slit green chillies and serve hot.