Grilled Pepper Chicken
Variations – prawns / mushroom / fish
- 500 gms chicken pieces or cut chicken into 8 big pcs
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2-3 tsp Zaiqa Pepper Masala
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp tomato puree (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Slit two chicken breasts as book; hammer with meat tenderizer (flatten). Alternatively, you can also marinate thigh pcs of chicken.
- Marinate with curd, ginger-garlic paste, soya sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, tomato puree and Zaiqa Pepper Masala. Marinate for 4 hours.
3. Grill over coal, basting with butter in between till done (about 12 mins).
4. Alternatively, grill in a grill pan with 2-3 tsp oil/butter for 12- 15 mins.
- Serve as it is or alternatively toss with onions and diced capsicum (100 gms each); sprinkle little more Zaiqa Pepper Masala to add to the zing.