Tandoori Chicken Tikka Gravy
Variations – paneer/ prawns/mushrooms
- 500 gms boneless chicken pcs / paneer cubes
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2-3 tsp Zaiqa Tandoori Masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1 cup tomato puree or 300 gms tomatoes (blanched, de-skinned and pureed)
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp cashew paste (kaju )
Chicken Tikka – marinate chicken pieces in 2 tbsp Zaiqa Tandoori Masala, 1-2 tsp lemon juice, ½ cup curd and salt to taste. Fry in a pan or grill till done and use the same in gravy.
- Fry onion paste till golden brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a few minutes. Add tomatoes puree and fry for 5-7 mins.
- Add Zaiqa Tandoori Masala, chilli sauce, cashew paste, salt, cooked tandoori tikka pcs and simmer for about 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, separately toss one sliced onion and one diced capsicum on high flame for 3-4 mins and add to the simmering gravy. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.